Pendula Swing is a point & click adventure game set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s. Picture the glamour and turbulence of the 20s in a world populated by elves, dwarves, goblins, orcs and other fantastic creatures besides humans. Starring Brialynne Donu Tenúm, the greatest and most celebrated dwarven hero of this world, Pendula Swing features hundreds of unique characters and quests that unfold how the world evolved after Brialynne saved it.
- Diversity of characters – from LGBTQ+ to wheelchairs, you will encounter various characters with unique personalities, tastes and sometimes disabilities
- Unusual setting – Tolkien meets The Great Gatsby because, really, who can resist a beautiful elven flapper?
- Unique protagonist – you are playing as Brialynne, the most famous hero this world has ever seen! You are a celebrity and richer than you can imagine – you stumble upon statues, books and movies depicting you, and you even have a fan club
- Progressive dating options – you are a widow who has mourned the passing of your wife for a long time. Allow love back in your life by dating a variety of characters of diverse genders and relationship preferences
- Lots of Cute Pets! Not only does Brialynne have a very sassy cat, but she can also adopt pretty much every cute critter that allows it
- More than 7 hours of content – 400 unique and diverse characters that you can interact with and over 160 quests and storylines. These are spread across 7 main areas that reflect iconic 1920s locations such as the Speakeasy, the newly invented Cinema, and the Department Store
- No Violence – Brialynne is simply too powerful and famous to hit anyone, besides, these days they write Every Single Gossip in the newspapers!
- Original Soundtrack to fulfil your every need for swing and jazz
Besides this, you can also shop and style yourself and your home in 1920s fashion, smuggle dwarven ale, drink alcohol and suffer its effects, take a calm moment to fish, attend AA meetings, adopt transmorphed animals, complete some word puzzles, summon your wife’s spirit, kiss your dates, give flowers, be extravagantly generous or cheap and greedy like they say dwarves are, and much more!